Measurement Special Interest Group
The Measurement SIG is a forum for the Internet2 community to discuss
recent developments in measurement and monitoring our networks.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
We generally meet at every Internet2 member meeting and Joint Techs workshop.
- measurement tools
- measurement infrastructures
- interesting measurement results
- implementation in campus, aggregator, backbone, or application community
- measurement policies (e.g.: on passive measurement)
- understanding the implications of new network designs (e.g.: lightpaths)
Matthew Zekauskas <matt at internet2.edu>
There is a (currently) low-to-zero volume mailing list managed by Sympa. To subscribe, or manage your subscription,
follow this link.
From 2004 on, look at old event agendas for presentations.
From 1998 to 2003 we were a working group, and there are
some old presentations archived
Recent Event References